GUIDELINES FOR TOURNAMENTS / EVENTS
The Oakland-Riverside Golf Course would love to host your golf tournament or corporate event! Here are the associated rules and costs:
- Tournaments require a minimum of 9 teams. (If there are fewer than 9 teams playing, it will not be considered to be a tournament and the normal green fee structure will apply to each individual (not team) who is not a member. Members would have no charge other than the tournament entry fee and cart rental, if applicable.)
- The tournament sponsor will pay the equivalent of 1 green fee ($18) per team if the course is NOT closed to the public.
- In order to close the course to the public during the tournament, the fee is $300. These fees apply regardless of the membership status of participants.
- Cart rental is in addition to whichever fee applies.
- It is the responsibility of the tournament sponsor to pay the applicable fee ($300 or $18/team) directly to Oakland-Riverside Golf Course; it is not the responsibility of the golf course to collect the fee from each team. However, we will handle individual cart rentals.